Thread: What precautions shall we Take for First Time Sex?

New Born

Default What precautions shall we Take for First Time Sex?

hello mam,
    my GF wants to have sex.But i never had before so wants necessary advice.how to use condom and are they safe to use to avoid pregnancy.and wat about pills.please provide me all the necessary information and my GF is a virgin too.will there be any blood in first penetration.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

We will just put a video on how to use a condom. Study that and you will find it helpful.

Birth Control Pills are another option that you have. let me give you info on how they work, precautions etc...

Instructions for Birth Control Pill Use

The birth control pill works primarily by blocking ovulation (release of an egg). If there is no egg to meet the sperm, pregnancy cannot occur. The pill also works by making cervical mucous thick and unreceptive to sperm, slowing tubal function which has to move the egg down the tube to meet the sperm, and by making the lining of the endometrium unreceptive to implantation of a fertilized egg should one get as far as the uterus. In general, women do not ovulate until at least 10 days after stopping birth control pills.

For women who follow these directions carefully, the pill is the most effective reversible contraceptive currently available.

Default Starting birth control pills the first time

1. Choose a backup method of birth control (such as condoms) to use with your first pack of pills because the pill may not fully protect you from pregnancy during the first week that you start taking them. Keep this backup method handy and use it in case you:
    * Run out of pills
    * Forget to take your pill
    * Discontinue pill use
    * Need protection from transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, particularly the virus that causes AIDS (the condom is recommended)

2. There are several ways to start taking your pills. Use one of the following approaches:

* First approach: Start your first pack of pills on the day your period begins.
    * Second approach: Start your first pack on the first Sunday after your period begins. This will result in your menses almost always beginning on a Tuesday or Wednesday every 4 weeks
    * Third approach: Start your first pack on the fifth day after your period begins.
    * Fourth approach: Start your pill today if there is absolutely no chance that you could be pregnant. Use a backup method of contraception until your first period.

3. Take one pill a day until you finish the pack. Then:
    * If you are using a 28-day pack, begin a new pack immediately. Skip no days between packages.
    * If you are using a 21-day pack, stop taking pills for 1 week and then start your new pack.

4. Try to associate taking your pill with something you do at about the same time every day, like brushing your teeth in the morning, eating a meal, or going to bed. Keep the pill near the place where you engage in the selected activity. Establishing a routine will make it easier for you to remember. The pills work best if you take one at about the same time every day. Check your pack of pills each morning to make sure you took your pill the day before.

To answer your third question. there may or may not be blood during the first penetration.That bridge you can cross when you come to it. I also want to prepare you that many times, in the first time, there may not even be a penetration specially if its a first time for both the partners.

In that case, do not get hassled. It will happen. Just hold and feel each other and enjoy being with one another. And let things happen. I'm just glad that you are thinking about this sensibly. Kudos for that.