Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first week in Delhi

My first week in Delhi

If we looked up the word “chaotic” in the dictionary it would not be at all strange to find a picture of Delhi illustrating the definition. Without a doubt the capital of India is the mother of all chaos. And, even so, it continues to be an exciting traveling destination like few others, possessing valuable places within its condition of being endless. In addition to that comings and goings of rickshaws with its symphony of horns, cows crossing the street and many more people than imaginable, Delhi beats you with arguments based on a good number of loose lines from a glorious past, its own thousand and one nights

Often the metropolis of Delhi is the gateway and exit for those who visit India for https://nearbyall.com/ for tourist medical. And, although many travelers use it as a mere link to very diverse destinations, it has corners that are worth not missing for anything in the world. To show this selection of essentials to see in Delhi and with which to enjoy the city in two days, it serves to demonstrate that this madness inhabited by many millions of people is capable of melting the little heart of any traveler.

I do not see any problem or query in your topic / post .. how ever there are a lot of problems in the capital city like:- pollution, traffic , crime, women security, covid - 19, unnecessary protests, lack of coordination between CM and LG. Whole city is crawling with out laws and pickpocketors. Markets are flooded with counterfeited products.. shopkeepers are thugs.. hotels and restaurants are overpriced, everybody charges for everything.. and your lungs will never get clean air... just wait few more weeks to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by melanikoko View Post
      My first week in Delhi

If we looked up the word “chaotic” in the dictionary it would not be at all strange to find a picture of Delhi illustrating the definition. Without a doubt the capital of India is the mother of all chaos. And, even so, it continues to be an exciting traveling destination like few others, possessing valuable places within its condition of being endless. In addition to that comings and goings of rickshaws with its symphony of horns, cows crossing the street and many more people than imaginable, Delhi beats you with arguments based on a good number of loose lines from a glorious past, its own thousand and one nights

Often the metropolis of Delhi is the gateway and exit for those who visit India for https://nearbyall.com/ for tourist medical. And, although many travelers use it as a mere link to very diverse destinations, it has corners that are worth not missing for anything in the world. To show this selection of essentials to see in Delhi and with which to enjoy the city in two days, it serves to demonstrate that this madness inhabited by many millions of people is capable of melting the little heart of any traveler.
      Im not sure if you have traveled to other metropolitan cities in India, but Delhi might just be the least chaotic one. Try Mumbai for a day and you'll be begging to be taken away. Thanks to lockdown, this chaos came to a halt. There are flaws, but it all comes down to people. With probably thousands to one police enforcement ratio (half of which is dedicated to VIP security for politicians since its the capital), its the people who need to follow the laws.

But there are many historical places, malls, shopping sites and stage play theaters one could relish. There are secluded spots where one can have a quiet cup of coffee and read a book. Try learning about Delhi's chaotic history, the sultanate, the wars and its ruins. There is a greyscaled vivid history if you look beyond the pubs and beer bottles.

This sums up the change that came in with 20th-21st century.... by Jaan Nisaar Akhtar

Dilli kahan gayi tere kuchon ki raunaqen
      Galiyon se sar jhuka ke guzarne laga huun main

Delhi... where did the lustre of your streets go?
      I have started crossing your lanes with my head bowed down

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X