Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad Widget

Collapse

What really could have been the cause of Sushant Singh Rajput's death?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What really could have been the cause of Sushant Singh Rajput's death?

Murder
    25.00%
    Suicide due to depression
    58.33%
    Depression due to loneliness
    16.67%

Sushant singh rajpoot did not commit suicide he was killed instead (proof)

i dint know him and unfortunately has not watched any of his films but i am
    sure someone has killed him. And by that what i mean is there was someone who
    killed him and made it looked like a suicide. Simply because of the following
    facts, please read all the information and let me know if you think otherwise

1- he was a movie star. Had 11m followers family is well off. Clearly poverty and
    ignorance could not be the reason.

2- he was well educated left engineering that means he had studied science so he would
    know how the human body works. Safocation is a feeling in which when happening no
    matter what the stress level is there will be a moment when you will act against it.
    Now the question comes were his hands tied ?? Or open ?? Neither of those ways is possibe
    because if it was tied how did he put the rope?? If open. He would have saved himself while
    suffocating as its a reflex and no human can bare the feeling of suffocation.

3- choice of death. As a science student and a person in depression in todays generation
    a person will if wanting to commit suicide would never choose hanging himself. He would
    choose a method that would have least/no pain. Example of which could be gunshot in head.
    Someone has killed him and the he was hanged or someone forcefully hung him and watched his death.

This information makes me very hard to beleive that he commited suicide and definitely
    someone killed him.

Just like sridevi's case..how can accidental drowning happen in bathtub?? No matter how drunk
    or intoxicated you are human body will never forget to breath. Thats nature. Accidental bathtub
    drowning is only possible if an outside force acted to force her head to be inside the water.
    I am sure the reason in her case of accidental drowning because i saw the death certificate that said
    the reason.

Im very sure that these people were murdered and the killers are roaming freely and want justice for
    those souls.

Comment

Tujhe kis baat ki khujli ho rahi hai?
      Mar gaya jisne marna tha.
      Tum log apne kaam pe kaam pe dhyan do na.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X