deneme bonusu veren siteler - bahis siteleri - casino siteleri

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme

sirinevler escort - istanbul escort - capa escort - sirinevler escort - http://tnfr.net/ - halkali escort - avrupa yakasi escort - ankara escort - anadolu yakasi escort - ankara escort - cratosslot - baymavi - vevobahis - cratosslot - bahis siteleri - cratosslot - sisli escort - makrobet - mersin escort - ankara escort - istanbul escort - makrobet - betebet - http://www.reelbats.com/ - perabet - makrobet - perabet - illegal iddaa - casino siteleri - https://iyia.net/ - halkali escort - esenyurt escort

sex hikaye - savoybetting giris - sex hatti - savoybetting giris - sohbet hatti

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad Widget

Collapse

'Whole world is discussing your corrupt practices', BJP tells PM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    In fact the MOS (PMO) ............stated that they have already rendered an apology...............the washington post immediately refuted by saying no such thing has happened........!!!

    They making a fool of themselves...........itne bure to pakistan / bangladesh / Nepal ke leaders ki bhi haalat nahi hai jitni India ke Manmohan Singh ki hai.......

    I was actually surprised when MM came for to make a statement on Coal blocks issue...........and merely said, I have nothing to say on the issue !!!

    On one hand u want BJP for a debate.....and then u make a statement like this....then u refuse no cancellation and no judicial enquiry..........Oopar se Soniya ka bayaan............go all out on BJP....!!!

    I mean, why do we need these type of people in our Parliament ???

    She is mad........she shud go.........
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Guns n Roses View Post
      America is the most powerful and devil mind Country.

      you also like to copy paste posting about every countries internal affairs, just like that America also like to mingle in everyone's internal affairs nothing unusual in it ..
      Thank god that U admit it....
      'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by gracefulguy View Post
        In fact the MOS (PMO) ............stated that they have already rendered an apology...............the washington post immediately refuted by saying no such thing has happened........!!!

        They making a fool of themselves...........itne bure to pakistan / bangladesh / Nepal ke leaders ki bhi haalat nahi hai jitni India ke Manmohan Singh ki hai.......

        I was actually surprised when MM came for to make a statement on Coal blocks issue...........and merely said, I have nothing to say on the issue !!!

        On one hand u want BJP for a debate.....and then u make a statement like this....then u refuse no cancellation and no judicial enquiry..........Oopar se Soniya ka bayaan............go all out on BJP....!!!

        I mean, why do we need these type of people in our Parliament ???

        She is mad........she shud go.........
        Probably she is financing Italian economy from these scams. She has nothing to do with India, a power hungry woman. She must go......with her babies...............and their extended families...........at the earliest.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Roger69 View Post
          Probably she is financing Italian economy from these scams. She has nothing to do with India, a power hungry woman. She must go......with her babies...............and their extended families...........at the earliest.

          I wont be surprised at all Roger.......

          Italian economy was in its worst shape till recently.............
          "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by murtazas View Post
            Thank god that U admit it....
            i always admits it

            i am not a secular of your kind


            now make sure dont post thread about any other countries internal affairs
            Why Not ...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by gracefulguy View Post
              In fact the MOS (PMO) ............stated that they have already rendered an apology...............the washington post immediately refuted by saying no such thing has happened........!!!

              They making a fool of themselves...........itne bure to pakistan / bangladesh / Nepal ke leaders ki bhi haalat nahi hai jitni India ke Manmohan Singh ki hai.......

              I was actually surprised when MM came for to make a statement on Coal blocks issue...........and merely said, I have nothing to say on the issue !!!

              On one hand u want BJP for a debate.....and then u make a statement like this....then u refuse no cancellation and no judicial enquiry..........Oopar se Soniya ka bayaan............go all out on BJP....!!!

              I mean, why do we need these type of people in our Parliament ???

              She is mad........she shud go.........


              But really it is not possible in India to outcast the Gandh(i)s, Still people believe in her, just shows the mentality that we are still in love with Rajshahi.
              let it rain over me....

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Guns n Roses View Post
                and what are you doing ?

                actually you are shout loud about how good congress is

                BTW as usual you have no answers
                so as always you are doing all ths blah blah blah ...
                Again, I am doing a lot on the ground level.
                That earns me the right to speak about it here.
                My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                a_decent_1™ ©®

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Guns n Roses View Post
                  i hope you also keep ths kind of same stand for Gujarat's CM Narendra Modi ...
                  I do not know if you have some problem with your eye-sight bro, but if you go around the Forums, you'd have me complimenting Mr. Modi everywhere.
                  NEVER in my entire life have I disrespected him.
                  My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                  a_decent_1™ ©®

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    What is this psychology - If head of your family is throwing all the family property earned by all members, in gutter, the family should not speak against him. Also neighbors should keep quite.

                    The family head earn respect by preserving the property of the family. He is trustee. If he is looting or destroying or allowing his one favorite son to do that or keep quite when his son is doing this, he is guilty and not even deserve the respect of anyone........from family and from neighbors..............He must vacant his post.............immediately before he is thrown out...............he has proved his incompetence.............again and again.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Roger69 View Post
                      If PM would have been of BJP, then above reply of 'Our Dear Pyara Dulara Sabase Nyara PM' would have changed.

                      and those asking US interfering in our affairs, were celebrating when US denied Visa to Modi.

                      Chaplusi at its best............
                      Don't be hypothetical in a discussion.
                      As the Records state, the Best Prime Minister of India was indeed a BJP Candidate - Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji.

                      Discuss the Topic, not your judgments.
                      My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                      a_decent_1™ ©®

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by amitsush View Post
                        lekin bhai jab yehi america aur doosre country tareef karte the MMS ki to tum example dete phirte the ki india waale respect nahin dete lekin bahar kitni respect hai MMS ki , sirf tareef sunna pasand kya other countries se
                        Yes,
                        Only Respect is expected for Foreign Countries.
                        It has always been that way.
                        My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                        a_decent_1™ ©®

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by a_decent_1 View Post


                          Don't be hypothetical in a discussion.
                          As the Records state, the Best Prime Minister of India was indeed a BJP Candidate - Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji.

                          Discuss the Topic, not your judgments.
                          Atal Bihari Vajpeyi don't need your certificate. He deserve it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Roger69 View Post
                            What is this psychology - If head of your family is throwing all the family property earned by all members, in gutter, the family should not speak against him. Also neighbors should keep quite.

                            The family head earn respect by preserving the property of the family. He is trustee. If he is looting or destroying or allowing his one favorite son to do that or keep quite when his son is doing this, he is guilty and not even deserve the respect of anyone........from family and from neighbors..............He must vacant his post.............immediately before he is thrown out...............he has proved his incompetence.............again and again.
                            (1) The Head of the family in this case is Democratically Elected.
                            (2) TWICE IN A ROW.

                            G'day
                            My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                            a_decent_1™ ©®

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Roger69 View Post
                              Atal Bihari Vajpeyi don't need your certificate. He deserve it.
                              Nobody needs my or anyone's certificate.
                              Keep the Discussion to the topic, do not make it personal.
                              My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
                              a_decent_1™ ©®

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by a_decent_1 View Post


                                Nobody needs my or anyone's certificate.
                                Keep the Discussion to the topic, do not make it personal.
                                Adat se majbur...
                                'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

                                Comment

                                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x

                                Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                Registration Image Refresh Image

                                Unconfigured PHP Module

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X