deneme bonusu veren siteler - bahis siteleri - casino siteleri

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme

sirinevler escort - istanbul escort - capa escort - sirinevler escort - http://tnfr.net/ - halkali escort - avrupa yakasi escort - ankara escort - anadolu yakasi escort - ankara escort - cratosslot - baymavi - vevobahis - cratosslot - bahis siteleri - cratosslot - sisli escort - makrobet - mersin escort - ankara escort - istanbul escort - makrobet - betebet - http://www.reelbats.com/ - perabet - makrobet - perabet - illegal iddaa - casino siteleri - https://iyia.net/ - halkali escort - esenyurt escort

sex hikaye - savoybetting giris - sex hatti - savoybetting giris - sohbet hatti

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad Widget

Collapse

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Freida Pinto are on the female fantasy list!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Freida Pinto are on the female fantasy list!

    The two Asian actors who have a Hollywood presence are on the Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful line-up of NYMag.com

    take care!

  • #2
    The men don’t get it. But there are some women who women find absolutely beautiful. And envy is replaced by awe in this case. Asian beauties Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Freida Pinto are among 40 such global lady achievers who are admired by the female of the species.





    Aishwarya is ranked no.21 and Freida stands at 26 in this list created by NYMag. Ash was described in the poll results as: ‘She may be the “world’s most beautiful woman,” but what we really love is that she never feels fragile onscreen.’

    And Freida as: ‘If we looked like that, we’d be smiling all the time, too.’ Like, wow.
    take care!

    Comment


    • #3
      Another Indian who finds a place in there is Jhumpa Lahiri (no.30), the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Interpreter of Maladies and The Namesake (made in to a film by Mira Nair). Ranked just before British singer Adele (no.31), Jhumpa is described as ‘A woman this talented and gorgeous will sometimes inspire hate. But this woman is so talented that you can’t work up a good jealousy grudge.


      take care!

      Comment


      • #4
        The rest are biggies like actor-director Sofia Coppola, designer Stella McCartney (no.5), Hollywood sweetheart Meryl Streep (no.12), actor Elizabeth Montgomery (no.14), model Iman (no.15), actors Liv Tyler (no.17), Katharine Hepburn (no.18), Cate Blanchett (no.20), Mia Farrow (no.23), Diane Keaton (no.36), and Michelle Yeoh (no.39), among others.

        Interestingly, the last one on the list is US First Lady Michelle Obama.


        Do you agree with this list?

        Go on, share your fantasy with us!
        take care!

        Comment


        • #5
          mera fantasy is very weird koi bhi bollywood ya holywood actress is never present there ye koi beemari hein kyaa

          porn star dancing (courtesy: my darkest days)


          Make My Day

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ignoramusenator View Post
            mera fantasy is very weird koi bhi bollywood ya holywood actress is never present there ye koi beemari hein kyaa

            porn star dancing (courtesy: my darkest days)
            maybe because in your subconscious mind you hate fake women?!
            take care!

            Comment


            • #7
              no idea; but is it okey if i admit i found you very attractive police tho nai pakdega na ?

              Originally posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
              maybe because in your subconscious mind you hate fake women?!


              Make My Day

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
                The rest are biggies like actor-director Sofia Coppola, designer Stella McCartney (no.5), Hollywood sweetheart Meryl Streep (no.12), actor Elizabeth Montgomery (no.14), model Iman (no.15), actors Liv Tyler (no.17), Katharine Hepburn (no.18), Cate Blanchett (no.20), Mia Farrow (no.23), Diane Keaton (no.36), and Michelle Yeoh (no.39), among others.

                Interestingly, the last one on the list is US First Lady Michelle Obama.


                Do you agree with this list?

                Go on, share your fantasy with us!
                I would say that who care "western's preference", now and future largest market in Eastern. Everyone need to know their preference

                James Cameron (Director of Titanic and Avatar) take 3D to China, He set up his company in China, because he said FUTURE of 3D = CHINA. He also say korean LG have the most advanced technology in 3D TV. CHINA JAPAN KOREA have a largest market from now to future.

                "We're having some Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 Chinese co-production discussions," Cameron told The Hollywood Reporter.

                You should learn what is Eastern
                preference but not Western prefence, that is past tense already.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who said Freida Pinto is beautiful...
                  Isse acchi to dilli ki gali gali me mil jaye...

                  Ab makeup dekh dekh ke log..
                  Freida Pinto aur Bipasha Basu ko beautiful kahne lag gaye hai...

                  Yuck../ :O

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    when did this happen
                    Originally posted by ignoramusenator View Post
                    no idea; but is it okey if i admit i found you very attractive police tho nai pakdega na ?


                    its just a stupid list man!
                    Originally posted by shymansunder View Post
                    I would say that who care "western's preference", now and future largest market in Eastern. Everyone need to know their preference

                    James Cameron (Director of Titanic and Avatar) take 3D to China, He set up his company in China, because he said FUTURE of 3D = CHINA. He also say korean LG have the most advanced technology in 3D TV. CHINA JAPAN KOREA have a largest market from now to future.

                    "We're having some Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 Chinese co-production discussions," Cameron told The Hollywood Reporter.

                    You should learn what is Eastern
                    preference but not Western prefence, that is past tense already.

                    i never thought freida is b'ful but bips is...!!!!

                    Originally posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
                    Who said Freida Pinto is beautiful...
                    Isse acchi to dilli ki gali gali me mil jaye...

                    Ab makeup dekh dekh ke log..
                    Freida Pinto aur Bipasha Basu ko beautiful kahne lag gaye hai...

                    Yuck../ :O
                    take care!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
                      when did this happen






                      its just a stupid list man!



                      i never thought freida is b'ful but bips is...!!!!

                      lmao.... Now you'd say Kajol is also beautiful...? haan? hahaha

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Fu9it1v3 View Post
                        lmao.... Now you'd say Kajol is also beautiful...? haan? hahaha
                        of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        take care!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          oh really!! news to me!
                          Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
                            when did this happen






                            its just a stupid list man!



                            i never thought freida is b'ful but bips is...!!!!

                            HAHA~YES, I agree White like to do some stupid list for stupid people.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shymansunder View Post
                              HAHA~YES, I agree White like to do some stupid list for stupid people.
                              yeah they love making lists!
                              take care!

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

                              Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                              Registration Image Refresh Image

                              Unconfigured PHP Module

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X