deneme bonusu veren siteler - bahis siteleri - casino siteleri

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme

sirinevler escort - istanbul escort - capa escort - sirinevler escort - http://tnfr.net/ - halkali escort - avrupa yakasi escort - ankara escort - anadolu yakasi escort - ankara escort - cratosslot - baymavi - vevobahis - cratosslot - bahis siteleri - cratosslot - sisli escort - makrobet - mersin escort - ankara escort - istanbul escort - makrobet - betebet - http://www.reelbats.com/ - perabet - makrobet - perabet - illegal iddaa - casino siteleri - https://iyia.net/ - halkali escort - esenyurt escort

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ad Widget

Collapse

Complaint/Suggestion Box

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Complaint/Suggestion Box



    Please use this thread for your complaints regarding moderation, member issues etc.
    All provocative, insulting posts will be removed.
    Kindly respect eachother and work together for the betterment of this forum.
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 22-03-2013, 11:00 PM.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U



  • #2
    MODS pls give me reasonable excuse for deleting my unwatermarked thread! on neil!
    ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

    Comment


    • #3
      also 'the rule' not to post no water marks photos. . .
      ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
        MODS pls give me reasonable excuse for deleting my unwatermarked thread! on neil!
        Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
        also 'the rule' not to post no water marks photos. . .
        i think u did not get my ques properly,lemme rephrase: should members post pix with linkr texted?
        what do u mean by quality of thread content?
        ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

        Comment


        • #5
          posting a link on my vm shows that u dont know when to move,edit,merge,delete...and dont have any answers! why was it deletd after 24 hrs?
          ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

          Comment


          • #6
            wat reason u want DC?, ur thread was reposted. search b4 posting man. 1 minute ka effort se sabka time save hota hein. stop this bloody drama.



            Make My Day

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ignoramusenator View Post
              wat reason u want DC?, ur thread was reposted. search b4 posting man. 1 minute ka effort se sabka time save hota hein. stop this bloody drama.
              m not convinced and not answerd? u did not follow my question? pls read my question properly and reply.take ur time me too busy in work . . .
              ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
                posting a link on my vm shows that u dont know when to move,edit,merge,delete...and dont have any answers! why was it deletd after 24 hrs?

                plz teach us na sir, humko bilkul nahin pata kab kya karna chahiye aur kaise inform karna chahiye original ka link vm karne ke alawa
                I WILL LOOK FOR U
                I WILL FIND U AND
                I WILL BAN U


                Comment


                • #9
                  bhai hosh mein aao please, upar aapne aapke hi post ko quote karke apne aapko jawab de raha hein. mera aapka pehla reply tha. mujhe iske aage kuch kehne ka nai. please contact admin.
                  Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
                  i think u did not get my ques properly,lemme rephrase: should members post pix with linkr texted?
                  what do u mean by quality of thread content?
                  Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
                  m not convinced and not answerd? u did not follow my question? pls read my question properly and reply.take ur time me too busy in work . . .


                  Make My Day

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dc its such a simple things ur thread was reposted so it deleted .
                    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
                    remains an eternal flame.










                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by amitsush View Post

                      plz teach us na sir, humko bilkul nahin pata kab kya karna chahiye aur kaise inform karna chahiye original ka link vm karne ke alawa
                      hmn. . . . . .

                      Originally posted by ignoramusenator View Post
                      bhai hosh mein aao please, upar aapne aapke hi post ko quote karke apne aapko jawab de raha hein. mera aapka pehla reply tha. mujhe iske aage kuch kehne ka nai. please contact admin.
                      okay. . . . . . .
                      ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by arumita View Post
                        Dc its such a simple things ur thread was reposted so it deleted .
                        its not as simple as u think. . . .
                        ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DesiCasanova View Post
                          its not as simple as u think. . . .
                          it is simple DC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by funky_sam View Post
                            it is simple DC
                            choro this discusion has ended. . .
                            ╰დ╮LasTHINDU╭დ╯

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Infracted DC and Decent one, i will not warn you again before banning you both. this is not a joke guys, dont make it all for fun. saara din idhar aake mods pe pathar maarna hi kaam hein kya, sabka ek limit hota hein. mods ke upar complaint hein tho you are more than free to contact admin. mera patience ka nellipalaka par tum log nacha gaana mat karo.


                              Make My Day

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

                              Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                              Registration Image Refresh Image

                              Unconfigured PHP Module

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X